Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Reviews


reviews
2010
Martha did the photography for my Labor day weekend wedding.
Her photos were absolutely beautiful, 
they really captured the light-hearted 
feel and fun of the day! Every shot, from the
"getting ready" stages all the way until the final moments of dancing
 and laughter were everything Bobby and I could have asked for, and
more! Martha truly is talented, and helped coordinate the entire day so
 everything went off without a hitch! We couldn't have made it through
 the day without her! Thanks again for all your hard work, and the
beautiful photos! Outstanding job!

Submitted by Rachel Burke
2009
Thank you so much for doing the photography and videography for our
wedding. You are truly talented.Thank you for your 
hard work, professionalism and the love
 that you clearly put into our special day.
Danny and I loved your work!

Submitted by Laura Bresnahan
2005
Martha photographed my wedding in August of '05.     The pictures 
were amazing, I was truly impressed with 
the incredible moments she was able to capture. 
I was so pleased with the photos, there were so many to look at. Everything from
 the traditional wedding photos you would expect, to amazing shots I never
would have imagined taking. Martha was so professional and able to be in the action
 taking shots, without me even noticing she was there. She definitely has an amazing
 eye and is able to make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. A great
 photography experience!

Submitted by Maggie Baxter

No comments:

Post a Comment